arm-soc autobuilder logs
We have an autobuilder that builds a number of trees and branches, and stderr output (warnings and errors) is posted here.
The trees are:
- http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git master branch
- http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git master branch
- http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc.git for-next branch
- http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc.git to-build branch
- to-build is a temporary branch we push to just to kick off this
builder before we push the final merges to for-next
- Each release queue is applied on top of the latest stable release
and built. The SHAs make no sense unfortunately, since the queues are
published as a quilt series and the SHA we use is from the locally-applied
Curious about hosting at Digital Ocean? If you sign up, use our referral link below -- it will help pay for the hosting of this service.